About Rumah Energi
Rumah Energi (YRE) was established on 19 November 2012 within the framework of the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme (IDBP/BIRU), a program lead by HIVOS with partnership with SNV. The establishment of YRE is part of program strategy to enhance ownership of local actors in biogas program, as an implementing partner of BIRU and trusted partner of EBTKE, Rumah Energi is currently leading the domestic biogas sector development in Indonesia.
The organization is developed into an independent organization by finding its own identity, define its vision, mission and values. The organization constitution explains the organization purpose which is to contribute in creating Resilience Society in Energy and Food, and leading a in Engaging People Towards Shared Renewable Energy Innovation and Knowledge.
Rumah Energi is strive to be identified with values aligned behaviors. We rewards promotors for green habit and excellence, and those who believe and act towards financial resilient.
About the Project
Launched in 2015, the Gathering and Dissemination of Information and Green Knowledge for Sustainable Integrated Farming Workforce in Indonesia (GADING) Project is an initiative aimed intensifying the bio-slurry and to develop the production of duckweed by farmers. GADING has been implementing in West Java since October 2015 and has considered well achieved various project activities. Project’s beneficiaries in West Java has adopted integrated farming and waste management system, established environment for gender responsive in practicing sustainable agriculture system, and showed good ability on managing local resource through community based eco-tourism.
Based on successful Project’s achievements in West Java, many parties attract to seek deeper about GADING Project community development approach, knowledge capture in field related to applicable technology by farmer, and applicated integrated farming by farmer. In the other side, Project beneficiaries also has started their bio-slurry business, but they product still have limited promotion channel.
The website will act as a tool to promote various of local community enterprise supported by GADING Project in order to support its success, sustainability and visibility after the project support is accomplished. It will also be used as a tool to communicate and disseminate knowledge capture information to wider parties in Indonesia.
For the GADING Project in West Java , Rumah Energi is now looking for a dynamic, passionate person aligned with the organization values, to fill the following positions:
Website Builder and Design Consultant for GADING Project in West Java
The The website builder and design consultant will support GADING Project in West Java in providing professional and reliable website for enhancing knowledge dissemination and products promotion channel.
Scope of Work
Under the supervision of GADING’s Organic Farming Officer, the consultant will be:
- Attend meeting with OFO and representative beneficiaries to understand various needs and to make a presentation including design options.
- Design and develop website as requested;
- Develop the website design for desktop and responsive for mobile devices;
- Create and host a domain an address of the program’s choosing;
- Provide a minimum of 10 pages (canals) under the same domain;
- Provide google analytics and webmaster tools;
- Social media integration (auto-post on social media platforms);
- CMS system (WordPress + Visual Composer)
- Deliver training on website maintenance especially input content using CMS to OFO and 3 representative beneficiaries;
- Assist update website content practice to OFO and 3 representative beneficiaries;
- Professional website is established;
- At least 2 training on CMS are conducted
- At least 2 assist update website content practice are conducted;
The website builder and design consultant will be hired for 2 weeks (15 days), and must be accomplished all the duties.
Applicants should send their application and CV (including three references) in pdf file to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position code as email subject. Applications are requested by Dec 18, 2017 at the latest; thereafter the position will remain open until filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.