Admin Assistant for Climate Change Adaptation with BioSlurry Application in Lombok (ASA- Lombok) - (Closed)
10 April 2017
For the ASA Lombok Project, Rumah Energi is now looking for a dynamic, passionate person aligned with the organization values, to fill the following positions:
Admin Assistant for Climate Change Adaptation with BioSlurry Application in Lombok (ASA- Lombok)
The Admin Assitant ASA Lombok Project is the YRE staff support in implementing the ASA-Lombok project design following the agreed framework. He / she will be responsible to the Project Coordinator based in YRE Office in NTB and coordinate with the Admin Finance Assistant YRE NTB and Finance Assistant ASA in Jakarta.
Roles and responsibilities
The scope of work (responsibility) of the Admin Assistant ASA Lombok Project includes:
General admin management and secretarial tasks for the project :
- Register and administer all incoming and outgoing letters and documents of the project
- Keep stock, providing, distributing, and tracking office supplies and office sundries
- Provide administrative and secretarial support of the project, including drafting and sending standard letters.
- Organize delivery of documents and project equipment;
- Organize logistic matters of meetings and events of the project
- Performs other administrative duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Undertake procurement activities as needed by the programme in cooperation with other staff, especially with the Admin Finance Assistant YRE NTB
- Liaise with counterparts, vendors and other stakeholders of the project
Support and coordinate with the Project Officer to ensure that all the project activities carried out, recorded and well documented.
Requirements and Skills
- Belief in values of green, quality, innovation and financial resilient.
- Minimum D-3 Secretary/ Administration
- Minimum 1 years work experience, preferably in similar industry
- Good English (written and verbal)
- Strong administration (secretarial) skills
- Good knowledge of major software applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Able to work independently and take initiatives, but also be a team worker
- Currently living in Mataram or North Lombok, familiar with Lombok territory and preferably have a good understanding to local costums
Applicants should send their application and CV (including three references) in pdf file to: email@example.com with position code as email subject or directly to the Rumah Energi office in Jln. Kebyar No 7 Mataram Lombok. Applications are requested by April 17, 2017 at the latest; thereafter the position will remain open until filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.