Job Vacancy: Business Development and Fundraising Consultant
We are looking for Business Development and Fundraising Consultant!
To be able to carry out our vision and missions, Yayasan Rumah Energi (YRE) is demanded to be able to increase financial security. YRE has raised funds from donors, CSR, and also invested as a shareholder in the company and is slowly gaining skills and fundraising portfolios. However, because disturbances occur in every aspect of the development industry and sectors with the emergence of social-business companies and start-ups, YRE needs to improve its skills to be able to adapt to a changing environment. YRE must be creative in fundraising activities and strategies, collaborate with the private sector and produce innovative solutions and most importantly increase the capacity of the team to do fundraising work.
Therefore, consultants are needed to assist YRE in carrying out business development functions and fundraising individually, digitally and in partnership with the private sector.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare a fundraising strategy and infrastructure including online and offline communication infrastructure for YRE both digitally, individually and corporate partnerships
- Setting up Business Development infrastructure for YRE.
- Facilitating the YRE team in networking needs with corporations, philanthropic institutions, donors and individuals who have the potential to provide a source of funding for YRE
- Evaluating and inputting the communication and fundraising strategies that have been made and are already running every month.
- Providing consultations regarding fundraising and business development proposals made and submitted by YRE
- Giving YRE representatives access to each of the online raising platforms.
- An institution that is incorporated and fulfils all legal requirements for the establishment and operation of an institution.
- A business development or marketing consulting institution that has successfully carried out business development programs and has similar experience for at least 2 (two) years.
- Have experience working with NGOs and the community at the site level.
- The consultant involved has a minimum education of S1 or is parallel to a specialization in his field with a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- The consultants involved have the ability to do multi-tasking, learn new material and manage time effectively in the dynamics of a fast-paced work environment
- Has the ability to be fluent in English and Indonesian in writing and verbally.
For more detail, download here.
3 July 2020